Hoka One TOR ULTRA HI 2 Boots
- Full-grain leather and textile upper for durability
- Molded upper collar for flexibility and comfort
- eVent® waterproof membrane with full bootie construction
- Lace-to-toe with forefoot flex grooves for control and comfort
- Late-stage Meta-Rocker geometry designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Active foot frame stability
- Full-length EVA top midsole for cushioning
- Engineered RMAT® midsole for a supportive ride
- Vibram® MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
Question: What is neutral stability? How does it differ from the other degrees of stability? When should the other degrees be used v. neutral?
Answer: Neutral stability allows your foot to adopt its natural placement. • Moderate > Blends cushioning with moderate levels of support. Stable. Guides the foot to prevent over-pronation.
Question: Does this boot give space around the toes or are they narrow?
Answer: This product will have a good amount of space in the toe box and is one of our roomier hiking models.
Question: What is the length of the laces for the Tor Ultra Hi Boots?
Answer: The laces on these boots are 72 inches in length.
Pros: Hoka customer support/service. I am still having a hard time believing that they shipped me a new pair of boots after my first call into customer support. The fit is true to size, the width is true to size, can be worn to work, can be worn with jeans and sweats. Waterproof, maximum cushioning, impressive grip on both wet and dry surfaces, the toe box is roomy.
Cons: I haven’t really found any.