Rural King Price Match Policy
At Rural King, they research the market to make sure they are bringing their customers the lowest prices every day but they know other competitors have sales. During those times, the competitor’s price is Rural King’s price and its competitor’s sale is Rural King’s sale because that is their commitment: to always have the best price.
Rural King is committed to saving their customers money by having the lowest prices in the market. However, if you find a lower every day or advertised price on an identical stock item from any local competitor, Rural King WILL PRICE MATCH!
Rural King – Acceptable Price Match Criteria
- The item must be the identical brand, size, shape, and model number.
- The price and item must appear in a local competitor’s ad.
- The local competitor must be in the same market.
- The proximity of a “local” competitor will be at the store manager’s discretion.
- The price can be from a local online competitor ad. Shipping & handling costs must be included.
- You must have the website of the item that you are trying to match (Rural King cannot price match items on Ebay or Amazon), and you will need to call Customer Service 1-800-561-1752 so that they can look into the price match for you. The price match must be approved by the customer service manager
Rural King – Unacceptable Price Match Criteria
- Ads when/where the actual price cannot be determined
- Competitor ads from outside of the store’s local market
- It is the store’s general manager’s discretion as to what defines a local market
- Items listed by the other retailer as Clearance, Closeout, Liquidation, Special Hour/ Flash/ Limited Quantity, or Going Out of Business
- Service such as delivery or handling charges & installation prices
- Misprinted local competitor ads & incorrect internet pricing
- 3rd party internet seller pricing (e.g. eBay, Amazon or Walmart Marketplace, GunBroker)
Rural King Online Firearms Price Match Policy
Rural King will price-match verifiable, online prices for the following retailers (“verifiable” is defined as pricing that is able to be verified by Rural King Customer Service as current, valid, and in stock firearms.
- Academy Sports
- Bass Pro
- Big 5
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Field & Stream
- Fleet Farm
- Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Turner’s Outdoors