Are you trying to to buy a gun online and find a retailer that will accept your PayPal payment? If yes, good luck. Why do we say that? Because PayPal lists all firearms and ammunition on their prohibited items list.
PayPal will ban you if they catch you buying a gun, ammo or gun parts through their online payment platform.
A few people have been able to game PayPal and purchase a firearm or ammo through their platform, but we wouldn’t recommend you try it. If they catch you, be prepared to lose your PayPal account for life.
Not only will they shut you down forever, but there is a good chance they will lock up and freeze your funds with little to no recourse on your end.
While purchasing a firearm and or ammunition is a direct violation of Paypal’s Acceptable Use Policy, you might be able to do this… What if you bought a gift card with your PayPal account at an online gun retailer, then purchase your firearm with that store’s gift card. Sounds like a legit sale to me without violating any of the PayPal terms of service.
If you are looking to buy a gun online and you want to do it legally try the guys over at guns.com.
They recently started offering online financing for guns, pistols, rifles and shotguns! You can make small monthly payments and spread the payments out over time. It is super easy to do and to easy to get started from your phone or laptop.
Go to guns.com
1. Click the financing logo on any product page to learn your pre-approval amount, or simply apply at checkout.
2. Answer the questions in the Credova application & get approved fast.
3. Make sure all items are in your cart and select “Credova” as your payment option in the checkout.
4. Place your order!
You will get approved with no credit impact! You are not locked in full-term and you have the ability to buy out at any time. You can pay off your principal in three months to pay no interest* (depending on your offer details) or spread it out into payments over the length of your contract.
Get Approved Quickly
You can apply online 24/7 for approval in seconds. Applications can be filled out from any device with an internet connection. If you have any questions about the application, call 833-273-3382 to reach customer support during normal business hours of 3AM to 3PM PST.
Three months Interest Free*
If you payoff your principal in three months, you pay no interest. You can also spread your payments out up to the term length provided in your offer. Approvals for three months interest free offers are dependent upon you credit profile. Keep in mind, not all offers are 3 month interest free. Credova counts one month as 30 days, so 3 months = 90 days. Please review your offer details closely prior to completing your purchase.
Pay Over Time
Make monthly payments instead of paying for the entire amount upfront.
Credova has dedicated support available for any questions or assistance you may need during normal business hours of 3AM to 3PM PST. Call 833-273-3382 | Email email@example.com | Visit www.credova.com
*Not all offers are 3 months interest free.
Terms and conditions are dependent upon your individual credit profile.
What is PayPal’s policy on firearms?
We don’t allow PayPal members to buy or sell any kind of firearm, whether it’s in working order or not. The same goes for certain firearm parts and ammunition.
For example, using PayPal, you can’t buy or sell:
- Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.
- Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.
- Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.
Stun gun sales are allowed for U.S. residents, but only if the transaction is permitted by law in both the buyer’s and seller’s jurisdictions. (PayPal account holders outside the U.S. can’t buy or sell stun guns.) Before they complete a sale, U.S. sellers must make sure that the transaction is legal in both locations.
Related items that you can buy and sell using PayPal include paintball guns, blank guns, and air-soft guns, as long as such transactions are legal in the applicable jurisdiction. All of these items must display the markings required by law, must not be convertible to shoot a lethal projectile, and can’t include blank ammunition.
PayPal Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick”schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler’s checks or money orders, (h)involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.